Thursday, January 21, 2010

Project Info

It's almost time for the release of And They'll Come Home, the sequel to One Man's Treasure, 39 days, to be exact. Are you ready??? You don't wanna miss the shocking events that are about to take place! You can pre-order the book on Amazon.com:

Order And They'll Come Home

Also, my spoken-word CD, She Is Poetry, is available for download on Amazon.com for $8.99:

Order She Is Poetry

If you haven't seen my new line of Hustle Diva Speaks T-shirts, please check them out. My unique slogans, as well as some of the haiku [poems] from my collection, are printed on the front of the shirts. Click shirts for prices & magnified views of print. My CD is available on this site, too, for download or physical purchase:

Order Hustle Diva Speaks Tees

Lastly, please don't forget to stop by my spoken-word site and check out my projects, upcoming shows & events, and samples of my work:

www.hustledivaspeaks.art.officelive.com

Hope you all are well! Thanks in advance for your support!

No comments: