Monday, October 5, 2026

ERROR IN JUDGMENT

They think because

I don't bother nobody 

and I'm all

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

and life coaching

about how to maintain 

peace of mind...

that I won't

hop out this gentle buggy ride

I'm lettin' them experience 

and before they can blink

rudely awaken them

to unevolved me:

Miss Chariot of Fire


She is never more

than a coupla your fuck-ups

away from slittin' your ego


The only reason 

you might have time for two

is cuz she's busy

tryna control herself 

and make sure she don't 

go to jail 

or an early grave

behind her reaction

to the first one


Don't git it twisted 

Sweet Buggy Ride 

has firmly planted roots now

works hard on her disposition 

painfully aware of the trouble

she has attracted with it

in the past

knows how to talk 

Firestarter off the ledge

keep her flare match-sized

quicker to fizzle


If she lets it


But while her foundation 

in the soil

may be strong

at her core

she's still

a hurriquake

so if you wanna

shake things up

fuck around and find out

what happens when 

the Buggy Ride stops

then rest assured

she has enough matches 

to light a hefty blaze

to the Chariot

and see to it

that you go up in flames 


©2026 Charlene E. Green




No comments: